Aleksandra Predota, Board-Certified APRN FNP-C in Middletown, RI
Why choose Scientiphika Medical Spa for your Pixel8 RF Microneedling treatment?
How do I know that RF Microneedling is right for me?
What can I expect during my RF Microneedling treatment?
During the procedure the device hand piece is passed over the skin. The fine needles penetrate the skin and the RF energy is delivered once the needles reach the desired depth (each pulse is less than 1 second). The procedure takes approximately 20-30 minutes to complete but will vary depending on the area/s being treated.
Pixel8 RF treatments are very popular because the procedure is quite tolerable, recovery is quick and easy, and it yields great results. Getting treatment shouldn’t interfere with your schedule too much, either, as most people return to normal routines the next day.
- It’s best to avoid harsh topical products or alcohol-based toners for 2 weeks. You can resume your normal skin care regimen after 24 hours.
- Consult with your primary care physician concerning the recommendation to not take any anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen Motrin or Advil for 1 week.
- Do not ice face or use that agents may interfere with the natural inflammatory process that is critical and responsible for your skin rejuvenation.
- Avoid vigorous activity right after the treatment.
- Excessive heat or sun exposure should be avoided for at least 1 week. Use sunblock with SPF 30 or higher.